February 29, 2012
Over the years I've written a few series of posts. Some evolved into series, others were started with grand intentions, took a back burner for a while (homeschooling the elementary years for example - I'm hoping to complete that sometime before our youngest hits high school) and even others I actually managed to write and publish in a fairly timely manner.
These series are quite diverse, from skiing to soap making, traveling to navel gazing, inspiration to action. They are ordered from oldest to newest.
- Stocking the Larder Locally - The value of local foods and affordability discussions.
- Elementary Homeschool Curriculum - Reading, writing, arithmetic and more.
- Home Renovations - A trip down memory lane, the work we did to our Maine home before moving.
- Miniatures ~ Handmade Toys - A showcase of ideas and inspiration for making your own toys.
- Trip Out West - Our two week journey to Montana, Wyoming & Utah.
- Some People Bake ~ I Make Soap - A week of soapy posts.
- Writing & Skiing ~ Ski Week at FIMBY - Our family's first season on skis.
- Why I Blog - Through my years of blogging (almost a decade now) I occasionally have the need to process why I blog.
- Spring Books - Stories for children, e-readers and Kindle talk, how to sew a cover for your Kindle, book recommendations and more.
- The Adventure of Learning - Learning is for us also, not just the kids!
- (the ultimate) Healthy Homemaker Blog Series - A week's worth of posts about healthy homemaking in the kitchen, personal care, skin care, green clean, herbs, and essential oils.
- Developing Self-Discipline - Learning discipline in a Love of Learning, Freedom Based, Interest-led Homeschool.
- Inspiration to Action - A recap and wrap up of nine posts that will encourage you to move from inspiration to action in your family life.
Renee Tougas participates in affiliate marketing, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Whenever you buy something on Amazon from a link you clicked here, I get a (very) small percentage of that sale. See disclosure for further explanation.
You can subscribe to comments on this article using this
If you have already commented on this article, you
do not need to do this, as you were automatically subscribed.