Our subscription series is live
March 18, 2014
Episode 2 of our video series has just been released and I am especially excited to tell you our subscription series is now live.
Want to know what the kids think about this adventure? They spill the beans in this episode.
Brienne considers the possibility of natural trail make-up and Laurent anticipates the "big lesson" we'll learn on the trail. In this video I introduce the family (if you follow my blog you kind of know us already), and the kids share their insights going into this adventure.
Our video editors are amazing and even the credits (especially the credits!) are fun to watch.
If you were a project Kickstarter you already have access to these two videos and all episodes still to be released, as our hike progresses.
For everyone else, to get access to the videos going forward you'll want to subscribe. You can do that here.
You can buy individual episodes also, if you prefer.
Who is this video series for?
- Homeschoolers. This is family homeschool project, featuring real homeschool kids having an amazing adventure and working with their parents to produce a video series. Kids feature big in this project. And homeschooling is what allows us the freedom to explore and adventure together.
- Families seeking outdoor inspiration. Everyone knows, or at least I hope they do, that spending lots of time outdoors and being physically active is a healthier way to live. This series will inspire you to pursue physical activity outdoors. And it will specifically help your family figure out the how-tos of hiking and backpacking.
- People wanting to live intentional and adventurous lives. Yes, this is a series about backpacking, but it's so much more than that. It's about thinking outside the box (together), pushing beyond the boundaries of how families are expected to live. Be ready to challenge your assumptions because we're leaving normal behind.
- Simple living enthusiasts. We are living six months in woods, carrying everything we need on our backs, and sleeping in tents. Talk about the ultimate family downsizing. What do people - mothers, fathers, teens, children really need to live well and enjoy life? Follow the series to find out.
- People who like good stories. At the heart of this project is a story about a family going through challenges and incredible experiences together. Whether you are interested in hiking or not, you will want to be a part of this adventure.
This series is for YOU.
I do so hope you'll follow along.
And now back to my packing.
Renee Tougas participates in affiliate marketing, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Whenever you buy something on Amazon from a link you clicked here, I get a (very) small percentage of that sale. See disclosure for further explanation.
You can subscribe to comments on this article using this
If you have already commented on this article, you
do not need to do this, as you were automatically subscribed.